New Year … New Marketing?
So, it’s that time again… time to decide whether your marketing efforts from 2018 worked, didn’t work, or not sure either way…
If you are like us, we have been collecting stats all year long and January marks the time to compare them, see what months you did better in and what months you didn’t. It is also a good time to look at the days, hours, and content you are posting. By understanding your stats not just from the social media networks but also your own website, you will have a better understanding about those that not just follow you but interact with what you are putting out there. If you happen to have a brand-new social network account, then you may not have any stats to collect on the network but hopefully, you have been keeping track of your post in a social networking platform tool, such as Zoho. You can also download or request an export of your post on various social networks. We prefer Zoho because even with a brand-new network after a month of posting, it does provide suggested dates and times to post.
Now that you have your stats, how do you understand them? Comparison from one quarter to the next can help. You can see by looking at last January’s post what days worked better and what times were people more likely to see them. Remember that the month, day, time, season, weather and other variables can affect how well a post may or may not do. Just because the weather was beautiful last year at this time, does not mean that it will be this year, take the upcoming snow storm we are expecting. We do not always get significant amounts of snow currently of year, sometimes we even get comfortably warm weather. So, when comparing your statistics consider looking at each month.
Now that you have looked at the numbers, what’s next? Time to post on those peak days and times, even if it’s 4:00 PM in the afternoon on a Thursday. However, you want to also post on the days and times you would like for your viewers to be on, (sounds like a newsletter huh). Once you have faithful followers, they will notice what times you’re on and even check out what’s new with you.
Cover Hunt Site Hop
Personalized Marketing Inc is hosting an Egg Hunt this year and instead of finding just Easter Eggs, we are going to use YOUR Book Covers, Logos, and other Promotional Images. You can use your blog, blogger, website or any place that you can add code too.
- Link Exchanges between different sites
- Social network exposure
- Fun way to interact and reach new viewers
- Personalized Marketing Inc does all the leg work (we create the custom Easter Eggs, we put together the social media post, we give the codes you need, we are the backend geeks and front-end marketers)
- We ask for images and their links to be sent to us in a timely manner
- We ask that you share the social media post
- We ask for the right to turn your image into a custom egg
- We ask that the coding be added to your site
- We suggest friending others in the event but not a requirement.
- We do require that you either like, follow, friend the Personalized Marketing Inc social networks
- We also request your approval to add you to the Cover Hunt Site Hop email list and that you add the company email to your contacts. We need to be able to reach you and send you items for the event.
Specifics about the event will be sent to registrants and sponsors.
You can participate in the event as well. We have a place for your banners or logos on our blogspot, including the option to add a blog post about YOU. We are also going to be putting them up on the Facebook event page and in our newsletter.
Your participation is easy … Just visit the participating sites, find the eggs and then let us know!
Save 5.00 Today!
Early Egg Hunt Registration for the event runs from January 11th until February 1st, 2019.
Regular Registration begins on February 2nd and will end on March 21st, 2019. At that time, regular registration pricing takes place.